One of God’s purposes for your life is to use the gifts and talents He has given you to serve others. You can fill out this form to let us know that you want to find a place to serve.
June 2013 Pastors Picks
- Cafe: Have you been looking for a place to get plugged in; make some new friends? What better place than our 242 Café? This gives you the opportunity to serve here at CCC and meet new people at the same time. We are looking for a few friendly faces to volunteer in our 242 Cafe Saturday night and Sunday morning shifts. Times are very flexible.
- Building and Grounds Maintenance: There are two opportunities to help in building and grounds. First, we are looking for volunteers to come in on Tuesday andWednesday from 9am till noon to come in and do odd jobs around the church (i.e. change ac filters, small repairs etc…). The next option is on Saturday AM to help out with the landscaping mowing and trimming blowing off sidewalks. This is an excellent way to serve the Lord!
- Grief Share Facilitator: We are looking for an individual who has dealt with person grief over the loss of a loved one. Our next class starting in September.
- Jr. High leader: We are looking for individuals to work with the junior high ministry to help change the lives of students. The need is for Sunday mornings at 11:15 and Wednesday evenings starting in August.
- The Bridge: Looking for summer help on Friday evenings, Saturdays morning and evenings, as well as extra hands on deck for increased summer activities during Mondays and Tuesdays.
Divorce Care For Kids: We are looking for two volunteers who have been through a divorce with children and understands their struggle. Our next class starting in September.
Communications Ministry: Do you have a strategic marketing/business degree and expertise? Do you know how create a high-impact communications plan? We have an unique promotion opportunity this year that requires a team of people to develop a great marketing plan, create amazing ideas, and develop high-impact materials that inspire people to take action. This project will be completed in 2013, and will require you to participate in several meetings at CCC to develop and implement the plan.
May 2013 Pastors Picks
- DIG Children’s Ministry: Lend a hand a few weeks this summer! Several of our year round volunteers like to take a weekend or two off during the summer. Summer volunteers serve during the months of June and July assisting in group games, interactive object lesson, and some pretty cool crafts
- Bridge912 Student Ministry: We need small group leaders for 6-8 same gender students on Sundays from 5:00–7:00 PM. Small group leaders are not only part of our student’s lives once a week, but they connect with our students at sporting events, concerts, Starbucks etc. By committing to be a small group leader, you truly commit to come along side each student and invest your life and time. Becoming a small group leader is a 4-5 hour per week commitment.
- Front Desk Receptionist: Help us at the front desk in the church office on Sundays or during the week. We provide training!
- Weekend receptionists answer the phone to tell service times, give directions, and answer simple questions. Commitment is one Sunday every other month from 8:00 AM–1:00 PM
- Weekday receptionists answer the phone to answer simple questions, transfer calls to the appropriate staff member, and help people who come into the office. Don’t worry, there are plenty of staff members around to help when you have questions yourself! We need people who can come in daily to cover the lunch hour or who can come in during the week as needed to cover vacations
March 2013 Pastors Picks
- DIG Children’s Ministry: If you can greet kids and parents as they check-in, help in the game room, sit with kids during worship or assist in the classroom-this is the ministry for you! We would love to plug you in to this ministry. We could use volunteers for any of the service times.
- Bridge912 Student Ministry: Looking for adults who are willing to help welcome students to services, making sure that people are included, spotting new students and making sure that no one leaves with out feeling welcomed. Helping monitor the crowd and being available to talk with students or lend a hand at any time. Sunday nights from 5-7.
- Café Volunteers needed – Many opportunities to serve in a variety of ways. Serving, cashier and clean-up.
- Church Behind the Walls-Volunteer at the Central AZ Correctional Facility. 1 to 2 times a month.
- Sunday Receptionist- Answer phones in the front office and transfer calls. One Sunday a month from 8:00 am to noon.