Growing Smaller as We Grow Larger.
Life Groups are about meeting together regularly with others for encouragement as you grow in your relationship with God to live a purpose-driven life. It’s a safe place to ask questions, build friendships, study the Bible and experience mutual care and support.
Though people come to the church for many different reasons, they generally stay for only one – relationships. At Chandler Christian Church, we believe that our Life Groups are the best context for developing solid Christian relationships. In a Life Group, you have the opportunity to not only be loved and accepted, but to develop friendships with others who are discovering what it means to follow Jesus!
A Life Group:
- Is a great place to meet new people and make lifetime friends.
- Gives you a place to belong and a sense of community that we all desire.
- Gives you the kind of support you need to continue to move forward in your spiritual journey.
- Is a great place to uncover God’s purpose for you in serving — besides ministering to each other, groups are encouraged to serve together, occasionally, in a church ministry and in the community.
- Is a place where you can search the Bible with fellow explorers for relevant application to your life.