Chandler Christian Church moved onto the campus at 1825 S Alma School Rd in 1998. The church campus is bounded by Alma School Road to the west and Germann Road to the south. Approximately 15.4 of the church’s 25.6-acres are currently developed, and are occupied by the church’s buildings, 700 parking spaces, outdoor gathering spaces, and rain retention basins.
The three two-story buildings consist of the following:
- Building A (36,468 ft2) – 1000-seat worship center, 120-seat chapel, nursery rooms, the early childhood classrooms, and the church administrative offices.
- Building B (18,750 ft2) – Children’s Ministry classrooms (11) and two “big-rooms.”
- Building C (13,506 ft2) – Adult and Student Ministries classrooms (10), a game room, a large worship area, a shop, and storage area.
The existing buildings are all connected by walkways, and are adjacent to the existing outdoor plazas and gathering spaces. A new portion of the site is being developed for a new south entrance on Germann Road, a new 25,000 ft2 Student Center with a multipurpose room, recreation facilities and parking, and various new outdoor gathering areas eventually including a “river walk.” The longer-term site plan includes two additional buildings, which include a 1800-seat worship center and new Children’s Ministry areas. To track the progress of the long term plan please check out the Ripple Effect website.